- To deliver an end to end process for a key agency set, from booking ads to maximising revenue opportunities
- To provide an exemplary customer service function to the agencies
- Deliver sales messages effectively to Advertisers and Agencies in the absence of the Account Managers
- To adhere to best practice in running of Agency portfolio set out by Account Managers
- Maximise accuracy and minimise administrative errors within day to day running of Agency portfolio
- Ensure a high industry profile of Trinity Mirror Solutions within the UK media marketplace
- Understand and react to advertisers needs, making efficient use of resources
- Have day to day relationship with Agencies within portfolio
- Support the Account Managers to enable them to develop and retain revenue-influencing relationships with customers, both existing and new
- Build and maintain strong working relationships, both internally and externally, to ensure the smooth running of the service to our customers
- Take responsibility for own personal development, including building of PDP and attendance of Power Hours
- Represent Trinity Mirror Solutions positively within the wider Trinity Mirror business
- To ensure all allocated agency business is administered via our booking systems in an accurate manner
The Ideal Candidate
- Highly numerate with the ability to identify revenue opportunities
- Organised and efficient
- Ability to build relationships with key agency personnel
- A strong communicator
- An advocate of our culture, personifying Trinity Mirror Solutions principles and behaviours
- Strong working knowledge of the Trinity Mirror portfolio
- Understanding of how Trinity Mirror Solutions products fit into wider UK media marketplace
- Effective operator, gets things done well and with good pace
- Have a passion to deliver a top class customer service experience
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + 8 bankholidays
- Pension plan + flexible benefits
About the Company
Trinity Mirror is one of the UK's largest multimedia companies with an award-winning portfolio of influential newspapers, websites and digital products including national titles and many iconic regional news brands.
Trinity Mirror has always represented the interests and shared the concerns of ordinary people. In an industrial age, that meant speaking up for the working classes and being the voice of the unions and Labour.
Now in the 21st century, class divisions are no longer what they were, peoples working lives, families and leisure time have transformed. Trinity Mirror speaks for mass-market Britain, what we call Modal Britain.
Modal Britain describes both the mid-point and the most-point, representing the concerns and interests of average, typical people who are 50% of the population and who drive the success of mainstream brands.
Trinity Mirror is the leading authority on Modal Britain and it drives us editorially and commercially.
Trinity Mirror Solutions is the team that brings together Trinity Mirrors editorial output with media agencies and clients, to collaboratively create strong connections between our valuable audience, content and advertiser brands. Our role is to connect our advertising customers with 'Modal Britain', the mass majority audience that we best represent, entertain and inform, and on whose behalf we campaign.
Our creative approach enables us to develop tailored marketing solutions that utilise our unique National and Regional, Print and Digital portfolio of media products. Our solutions span many influential news brands which together reach 1 in 2 adults in the UK every week.
Our brands influence and connect with our important audience those that can take niche and make it mass, turn a trend into the norm, and transform challengers into market leaders.
What we stand for
At Trinity Mirror Solutions we believe passionately that our unique culture drives success. We have our own set of principles that underpin our business and that we expect all of our people to uphold.
- Collaboration. Were a united team with common goals. That means that we place our trust in others, recognise and share our successes and work well together to deliver amazing results.
- Inspiration. Its about having the freedom to do things differently. We approach everything with a positive energy, we enable and celebrate creativity and innovation within the business and we constantly challenge ourselves.
- Courage. Were brave enough to push our boundaries. Sometimes that means being bold and stepping up, or maybe its having the confidence to speak out; its certainly about embracing change.
- Excellence. Simply put, we have a passion for winning. We strive for continuous improvement in everything we do, we deliver exceptional customer experiences and were always thinking about the next opportunity.
- Fun. Of course we work hard but we also like to enjoy ourselves! We believe in putting energy and enthusiasm into what we do, earning the rewards that come from hard work and making time to laugh.