Trinity Mirror Solutions is the team that brings together Trinity Mirror’s editorial output with media agencies and clients, to collaboratively create strong connections between our valuable audience, content and advertiser brands. Our role is to connect our advertising customers with 'Modal Britain', the mass majority audience that we best represent, entertain and inform, and on whose behalf we campaign.
Our creative approach enables us to develop tailored marketing solutions that utilise our unique National and Regional, Print and Digital portfolio of media products. Our solutions span many influential news brands which together reach 1 in 2 adults in the UK every week.
Our brands influence and connect with our important audience – those that can take niche and make it mass, turn a trend into the norm, and transform challengers into market leaders.
- To drive revenues across all areas of the business that you are responsible for.
- Deliver sales messages effectively to Advertisers and Agencies.
- To collaborate with and support all areas of our business to drive revenues and profitability.
- Recommend and implement best practice in running of Agency portfolio.
- Maximise accuracy and minimise administrative errors within day to day running of Agency portfolio.
- Ensure a high industry profile of Trinity Mirror Solutions within the UK media marketplace.
- Own day to day relationship with Agencies within portfolio.
- Develop and retain revenue influencing relationships with customers, both existing and new.
- Implement quarterly Business Plans for Agencies within portfolio, which have been designed alongside Group Head and Group Account Director.
- Partner with other Account Managers across sales hubs to ensure consistency of approach and building of team spirit.
- Build strong working relationships with Operations, Trading, Finance and other teams within Trinity Mirror Solutions.
- Take responsibility for own personal development, including building of PDP and attendance of Power Hours.
- Represent Trinity Mirror Solutions positively within the wider Trinity Mirror business.
The Ideal Candidate
- Highly numerate and an clear commercial thinker, able to identify and maximise revenue.
- Opportunities and report performance accurately.
- Organised and efficient.
- Ability to build influential relationships across agency planning/buying teams.
- A strong communicator with good presentation skills.
- An advocate of our culture, personifying Trinity Mirror Solutions principles and behaviours.
- High impact, engaging personality with the energy to effect change and influence outcomes.
- Strong working knowledge of the Trinity Mirror portfolio.
- Understanding of how Trinity Mirror Solutions products fit into wider UK media marketplace.
- Effective operator, gets things done well and with good pace.
- Very competitive salary
- 25 days + 8 bank holidays
- Pension plan
About the Company
Trinity Mirror PLC is one of the UK’s largest media publishers, encompassing an award winning portfolio of 5 national titles, 130 regional titles and over 500 digital products. We are experiencing phenomenal online growth, and the acquisition of Local World in 2015 has strengthened our presence in the local markets. We’re well on our way to becoming the dominant local player online in the UK. With close to 140m monthly unique users across our web and mobile products, we are building exciting products that engage our customers in their day to day lives.