Advertising Operations Executive
We are looking to appoint an Advertising Operations Executive to join Trinity Mirror Solutions, based in Canary Wharf.
- To provide Operational support to Sales teams across Trinity Mirror.
- Contributing to the smooth running of the Central Digital Ad Operations team in processing all requirements of advertising campaign delivery for Trinity Mirror customers within the given deadlines and Service Level Agreements across National and Regional markets.
- Following latest process and best practice to ensure speed of service and quality of ad delivery for our customers across our network
- Working closely with our regional counterparts to ensure both best practice sharing as well as delivering ‘gold standard’ Ad Operations service across all campaigns.
- Ensure timely and accurate campaign set-up including receipt of creatives from sales reps and agencies; uploading orders and creatives to DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP).
- Manage campaigns: execute creative swaps and revisions, monitor campaign status, ensure campaign delivery, optimize campaign performance where required and pull end of campaign reports.
- Meet individual and Team KPIs to achieve team goals and maintain ‘gold standard’ services across all digital platforms.
- Work closely with sales teams to exceed client expectations and deliver upon requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and work with teams to solve any advertising or associated platform issues.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous office based work experience; experience working within an advertising department preferred but not essential
- Previous experience using DFP (preferable but not essential)
- Understanding of digital advertising specifications and standards
- Ability to survive and thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to keep attention to detail whilst working under pressure of tight deadlines
- Competitive salary
- 25 days + 8 bank holidays
- Pension plan
About the Company
Trinity Mirror is one of the UK's largest multimedia companies with an award-winning portfolio of influential newspapers, websites and digital products including national titles and many iconic regional news brands.
Trinity Mirror has always represented the interests and shared the concerns of ordinary people. In an industrial age, that meant speaking up for the working classes and being the voice of the unions and Labour.
Now in the 21st century, class divisions are no longer what they were, people’s working lives, families and leisure time have transformed. Trinity Mirror speaks for mass-market Britain, what we call ‘Modal Britain’.
Modal Britain describes both the mid-point and the ‘most’-point, representing the concerns and interests of average, typical people who are 50% of the population and who drive the success of mainstream brands.
Trinity Mirror is the leading authority on Modal Britain and it drives us editorially and commercially.
Trinity Mirror Solutions is the team that brings together Trinity Mirror’s editorial output with media agencies and clients, to collaboratively create strong connections between our valuable audience, content and advertiser brands. Our role is to connect our advertising customers with 'Modal Britain', the mass majority audience that we best represent, entertain and inform, and on whose behalf we campaign.
Our creative approach enables us to develop tailored marketing solutions that utilise our unique National and Regional, Print and Digital portfolio of media products. Our solutions span many influential news brands which together reach 1 in 3 adults in the UK every week.
Our brands influence and connect with our important audience – those that can take niche and make it mass, turn a trend into the norm, and transform challengers into market leaders.