Audio Visual Technician
Audio Visual Technician – Based in Malvern (with travel around the UK)
£Competitive plus company benefits
A fantastic opportunity for an Audio Visual Technician has arisen to join the Event Services team within Trinity Mirror plc.
Reporting to the Head of Event Services this role will involve assisting the regional business of Trinity Mirror and Event Services to deliver marketing leading events, conferences, and presentations.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience as an Audio Visual Technician. You will have knowledge and skills of an audio visual infrastructure for both commercial and corporate environments. You will be able to work with others as part of a team and the ability to work under pressure managing multiple tasks.
Travel around the UK will be required so a full and clean driving license is essential
Trinity Mirror plc is one of the UK’s largest multimedia publishers. We publish over 150 newspaper brands, including the Mirror and the Daily Record, as well as iconic market-leading regional and local newspaper titles. Digital growth is at the heart of Trinity Mirror's strategy, with a goal of developing and sustaining strong positions across print and digital channels.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Project Manager in providing clients with professional, cost effective presentations using computerised packages including scanners and digital pictures.
- Portraying to the client a professional, knowledgeable and caring image ensuring each client receives the level of service he or she expects.
- Helping to erect sets professionally at the conference site in line with all Health and Safety regulations.
- Ensuring that all electrical equipment is tested annually to comply with the law.
- Helping to ensure that Event Services team provide both internal and external clients with technical help/advice at all stages of the event planning process and that all deadlines agreed are met.
What you need to know:
Trinity Mirror Group plc has a strong benefits package which includes, for this role, a competitive basis salary, 25 days holiday including Bank Holidays, a competitive pension along with an extensive flexible benefits portfolio.
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.