Brand Partnership Manager
Our Brand Partnership team is a newly-established in-house creative hub that, in short, creates and distributes brilliant content for brands and small businesses. We know how to create awareness, conversation, story telling and how this impacts on business results.
We have a new vacancy for a Brand Partnership Manager that is part strategy, part management, part data analysis, part commercial and part creativity - but its primary focus will be about creating and delivering amazing content.
Mirror Media's portfolio of household-name newspapers and market-leading websites are some of the most recognisable & successful in Northern Ireland.
With titles that include the Daily Mirror and Belfast Live, we reach monthly readerships in the millions.
We are a progressive, dynamic organisation with a collaborative culture and razor-sharp focus on being best-in-class.
We are part of Trinity Mirror PlC, one of the largest media publishing groups in the UK and Ireland, encompassing an award-winning portfolio of 5 national titles, 130 regional titles and over 500 digital products. We employ more than 6,000 people across 60-plus locations around the country.
- Developing content solutions for prospective clients and helping us to win business
- Overseeing the implementation of these strategies to the absolute highest degree
- Manage and grow a valuable portfolio of client & brand partners
- Create strong, winning, stand-out proposals in line with the Mirror Media brand
- Support project management of all campaigns
- Management & delivery of audience, circulation & insight tools (ABC, TGI, Comscore Omniture)
The Ideal Candidate
- This will particularly suit candidates with a background in PR, a strong understanding of brands and a passion for digital publishing
- Min 3 years experience in marketing, PR, digital or similar
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the digital media landscape (influencer, paid social, programmatic, native)
- Ability to deliver strategic, creative and content-based marketing proposals and solutions
- A confident communicator with strong written and verbal organisational skills
In addition to competitive salaries and a contributory pension scheme, Mirror Media offer a whole host of voluntary flexible benefits. These include a car scheme, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme and staff discounts.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.