Commercial Content Writer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Commercial Content Writer to join the Trinity Mirror Regionals Commercial Editorial team based here at Liverpool Echo.
You will identify, create and advise on ideas and work with representatives to deliver multi-platform commercial packages and publish editorial which meets the clients expectations. Along with this, you will manage and maintain social media uploads and monitor audience engagement through content analytics.
About the company
Trinity Mirror plc, has an award-winning portfolio of newspapers, websites and digital products and is one of the UK’s largest multimedia companies employing more than six thousand people across more than sixty locations around the country.
None of this would be possible without our dedicated employees driving the business forward.
- Create engaging editorial-led commercial content packages (native, sponsored, social media, client support)
- Create engaging video as part of commercial packages
- Reach relevant online audiences using Social Media and SEO
- Provide feedback to the Commercial department on success of content and social media campaigns
- Highlighting and developing commercial opportunities within the editorial business
- Produce quality print and online commercial editorial to support revenue growth and generation
- Taking ownership of tasks and championing commercial-editorial projects
- Producing content which is legal, accurate and complies with IPSO guidelines
- Provide timely response reports at the end of campaigns to your internal customers
- Liaising with print production teams to supply the content required for commercial platforms
The Ideal Candidate
- Have an excellent awareness of how content is shared and promoted through social media
- Able to create and edit video content using smartphone technology
- Excellent writing skills and interviewing experience
- Demonstrate empathy and the ability to understand the individual needs of the customer
- Ability to prioritise workloads to meet conflicting deadlines and thrive under pressure
- Ideally, you will hold a journalist qualification or relevant time-served experience.
- Possess a full driving licence
In addition to competitive salaries and a contributory pension scheme, Trinity Mirror Group plc offer a whole host of voluntary flexible benefits. These include a car scheme, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, staff discounts, season tickets & parking loans and an employee assistance programme.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.