Trinity Mirror plc is seeking to recruit a talented Commercial Writer to provide quality content using a range of formats for our print and online platforms. This role will focus on supporting commercial teams across our region to generate revenue growth.
Trinity Mirror Plc, has an award winning portfolio of newspapers, websites and digital products and is one of the UK’S largest multimedia companies employing more than six thousand people across more than sixty locations around the country.
None of this would be possible without dedicated employees driving our business forward.
- Highlighting and developing commercial opportunities within the editorial business
- Producing quality print and online commercial editorial support revenue growth and generation
- Implementing innovative ideas for editorial commercial campaigns and new products
- Liaising with print production teams to supply the content required for commercial platforms
- Taking ownership of tasks and championing commercial-editorial projects
- Producing content which is legal, accurate and complies with IPSO guidelines
- Exceeding customer expectations by ensuring they receive a service they are paying for
The Ideal Candidate
- You’ll have an excellent awareness of how content is shared and promoted through social media
- Excellent writing skills and interviewing experience
- Demonstrate empathy and the ability to understand the individual needs of the customer
- Ability to prioritise workloads to meet conflicting deadlines and thrive under pressure
- Ideally, you will hold a journalist qualification or relevant time-served experience.
- Possess a full driving licence
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive pension scheme
- Extensive benefits portfolio
About the Company
What you need to know
Trinity Mirror plc has a strong benefits package which includes, for this role, a competitive salary and pension, along with an extensive, flexible benefits portfolio (to be discussed at interview).
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.