Community Content Curator- Guildford
The Buckinghamshire Advertiser and Examiner are seeking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic Content Curator to join the busy newsroom. This role will suit an experienced Administrator who can prioritise and manage conflicting deadlines. You will provide compelling content that engages well with an audience across a range of platforms, playing a key role in the future of the Bucks Advertiser and Examiner.
About the company
Trinity Mirror plc, with an award-winning portfolio of newspapers, websites and digital products, is one of the UK’s largest multimedia companies employing over 6,000 people across more than 60 locations around the country.
None of this would be possible without our dedicated employees driving the business forward.
- Sourcing, researching and organising content to support the publishing team
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with key content suppliers within the community
- Maintaining a database of all content providers keeping it up to date with accurate and concise records
- Inputting and processing content into a format suitable for online publication
- Delivering right-first-time UGC to multiple platforms, meeting agreed deadlines
- Utilising social media tools and resources to source comments and content on key events and agendas as directed
- innovatively creating ways to maximise community content opportunities
The Ideal Candidate
- You’ll possess excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise a variety of workloads
- Previous experience working in a media or a fast-paced environment
- Ideally, you will have a good understanding of the digital landscape, social media and be able to post content online
- You’ll support ongoing editorial projects across all publishing platforms by researching, curating, sourcing and inputting content
You can look forward to a competitive salary, generous holiday package, contributory pension scheme, plus many other benefits available to you as a Trinity Mirror employee.
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.