Creative Multi-Media Designer
Creative Multi-Media Designer – Glasgow
Competitive salary plus benefits
Media Scotland Creative, built within the Media Scotland brand is seeking to recruit a Creative Multi-Media Designer. Our business operates as a mini agency, servicing and delivering creative solutions to support the marketing team. We also offer our advertising clients creative solutions for campaigns that run across our portfolio of media brands. We are now looking for a shining star to work within our creative studio here in Glasgow!
This role will suit a candidate with a wealth of creative experience, who will be required to use their skills to deliver campaigns across our portfolio of brands both in print and digital.
This successful candidate will be at the sharp end of creative innovation, with a key focus across digital channels.
About Media Scotland:
Media Scotland, part of the Trinity Mirror Group, is Scotland’s leading newspaper and digital publishing group. Our portfolio of titles includes; The Scottish Daily Record, The Sunday Mail, Scottish Business Insider and 17 regional titles.
Trinity Mirror plc, with an award-winning portfolio of newspapers, websites and digital products, is one of the UK’s Top Ten multimedia companies employing over six thousand people across more than sixty locations around the country.
- Work alongside the Marketing Director on the creative vision for Media Scotland brands
- Work with graphic/web designers to create campaign ideas, originating from client briefs
- Able to create ‘Stand Out’ presentations which can be used as a sales tool to expand our client portfolio
- Being instrumental in locating innovative creative partnerships that will help to win new business
- Create modern graphics for marketing campaigns
- Help with radio/TV adverts when needed
Our Ideal Candidate
- An experienced Graphic Designer already working within an agency environment
- Graphic design experience across print/digital
- Experience of art direction across video
- Demonstratable creative direction experience across all media platforms
- Understands mass market consumer
- Innovative approach to work
What You Need To Know
Trinity Mirror plc has a strong benefits package which includes, for this role, a competitive salary and pension, along with an extensive, flexible benefits portfolio (to be discussed at interview)
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.