Creative Print & Digital Designer
Here at Manchester Evening News, we are looking to appoint a Creative Print & Digital Designer to join our existing team. Within this role, the successful candidate will focus on graphic design support in both print and digital mediums, to all relevant areas of the company and customers of Trinity Mirror.
Trinity Mirror plc, with an award-winning portfolio of newspapers, websites and digital products, is one of the UKs largest multimedia companies employing over six thousand people across more than sixty locations around the country.
- Interpret and fulfil studio briefs provided via admin to deliver print & digital and project work as required.
- Utilising agreed design programs, fonts, systems and processes as determined by management.
- Meet agreed deadlines for all work produced.
- Maintain a high standard of accuracy through proofing and checking all work.
- Communicate with admin and wider business in all aspects of workload.
- Consistently demonstrate a high quality of design & layout.
- Responsible for delivery of own workload.
- Ensure all customers receive a proof of all work before a deadline.
- Ensure all print & digital advertising work is in the system by deadline and fit for purpose
- Maintain good relations with sales staff and other departments.
- Always produce all work to the best of their ability.
- Delivers an excellent customer experience
The Ideal Candidate
- Will be able to fully interpret briefs and achieves the right creative result.
- Will be comfortable working to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining a high quality of work.
- Is a strong communicator who is able to regularly communicate with the wider business.
- Will be able to manage and deliver their own workload effectively.
- Has a previous background within a creative designer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Competitive pension + an extensive flexible benefits portfolio
About the Company
What You Need To Know:
Trinity Mirror plc has a strong benefits package which includes, for this role, a competitive base salary (depending on experience), 25 days annual leave and a competitive pension along with an extensive flexible benefits portfolio.
We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please dont delay in submitting your application.
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.