Customer Insight Manager
MEN Media, part of Trinity Mirror Group plc is seeking a Customer Insight Manager to join a busy sales and marketing department. This unique role will be responsible for providing deep analytical insights to guide business performance and strategies; supporting the function through effective performance reporting across the landscape of the business. Reporting to the Commercial Managing Director and operating as part of the senior management team, you will have responsibility for a team of 3 with the key aim of driving service improvement to meet strategic aims.
Trinity Mirror PLC is one of the UK’s largest media publishers, encompassing an award winning portfolio of 5 national titles, 130 regional titles and over 500 digital products. We employ more than 6,000 people across 60-plus locations around the country. Trusted, reliable and essential on social, mobile, desktop and in print, our loyal readers and advertisers are attracted by the knowledge, insight and vital services that our iconic brands provide.
- Direct line management of a Marketing Manager, CRM Manager and a Training Manager
- Building strong collaborative relationships between sales, marketing, customer service and other functions
- Assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of sales force practices
- Reviewing CRM systems, sales processes and incentive programs
- Developing and leading the delivery of sales, marketing and operational excellence programs
- Leading on the implementation of standardised selling model and activity metrics
- Identifying performance improvement opportunities
- Assessing structure and organisational design
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will have a solid background as a Data/Commercial Analyst who is looking to move into a varied and challenging role within a sales and marketing landscape. You will comfortable working with and challenging sales individuals and operating as part of the senior management team. With a solid track record of working with databases and complex financial information, you will also possess experience in successfully managing teams. You will be a strong and resilient character, with the drive and personality to motivate individuals to achieve.
The role requires applicants to have a valid UK driving licence and access to transport as the role will require occasional travel to the Huddersfield site.
You can look forward to a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), contributory pension scheme, plus many other benefits available to you as a Trinity Mirror employee.
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.