Digital Account Manager
With one of the fastest growing digital audiences in the UK, and a compelling range of multi-channel, digital marketing solutions now sitting proudly in our kitbag, we've got some truly outstanding opportunities for sales professionals who share our passion for digital marketing.
As demand for our services grows, we're looking for outstanding sales and account management talent to expand our team of digital sales consultants working across Cambridge to win new business and to develop mutually profitable marketing relationships. There is huge potential for success and career progression for the right candidates.
As a Digital Account Manager you will be responsible for understanding the needs and objectives of the businesses you will be contacting, and then providing the best digital marketing solutions to achieve and surpass them. Typically you will spend one day a week based in the office sourcing and engaging with local businesses, and you will be responsible for arranging your own sales visits.
Trinity Mirror Group is one of the largest national and regional multimedia content publisher in the UK, comprising national and regional news brands across the country.
We publish more than 150 newspaper titles across the UK & Ireland, from the national presence of the Daily Mirror, the Daily Record, the Sunday Mirror, the Sunday People and the Sunday Mail, to local favourites such as the Liverpool Echo, Welsh Daily Post and Chester Chronicle.
We have a network of more than 80 websites providing 24/7 coverage of the news, sport and showbiz stories that matter to more than 110m unique browsers every month via mobile, desktop, social and newspaper brands.
We are a dynamic and growing media business and are ‘Everywhere, Every minute, Every day’ and commercially provide creative, response driven marketing solutions to both local, national and international businesses.
- A high degree of focus and drive for new business acquisition, development and retention
- Building long term business relationships and networks
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of employing a multi-channel digital marketing strategy
- To constantly maintain excellent knowledge of online industry developments and innovation
- Achieving all required KPI and sales targets
- Lead sourcing/generating new business leads
The Ideal Candidate
- Have strong desire to excel in a competitive sales environment
- Be highly motivated, driven and ambitious
- Be presentable, personable and professional in all aspects of your work
- Have experience dealing with business owners or Senior Directors of the organisations they serve
- Have a proven track record of sales success, with media sales experience being a distinct advantage
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding and passion towards the digital marketing landscape
- Have ability to articulate complex information in an easy to understand way
- Have ability to grasp new product commercial opportunities quickly
- Generous bonus scheme
- Training and career development opportunities
- Company car
- Laptop and smartphone
- 33 days holiday per annum (including Bank holidays)
- A competitive pension along with an extensive flexible benefits portfolio
- Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week