Digital Advertising Operations Executives
After a previous successful recruitment drive, our Advertising Solutions team is now looking to appoint x 2 Digital Advertising Operations Executives to join the team. This role will focus on providing operational support to our Sales teams across Trinity Mirror.
Trinity Mirror is one of the UK's largest multimedia companies with an award-winning portfolio of influential newspapers, websites and digital products including national titles and many iconic regional news brands.
- Contributing to the smooth running of the Central Digital Ad Operations team.
- Processing all requirements of advertising campaign delivery for Trinity Mirror customers.
- Working towards tight deadlines and Service Level Agreements across National and Regional markets.
- Ensure timely and accurate campaign set-up including receipt of creatives from sales reps and agencies; uploading orders and creatives to DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP).
- Manage campaigns: execute creative swaps and revisions, monitor campaign status, ensure campaign delivery, optimise campaign performance where required and pull end of campaign reports.
- Meet individual and Team KPIs to achieve team goals and maintain gold standard services across all digital platforms.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous office based work experience; experience working within an advertising department preferred but not essential
- Previous Experience using DFP (preferable but not essential)
- Understanding of digital advertising specifications and standards
- Ability to survive and thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to keep attention to detail whilst working under pressure of tight deadlines
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Must demonstrate Team Player spirit at all times
- Minimum level of education A-Levels.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Competitive pension + an extensive flexible benefits portfolio
About the Company
What you need to know
Trinity Mirror plc has a strong benefits package which includes, for this role, a competitive salary and pension, along with an extensive, flexible benefits portfolio (to be discussed at interview).
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.