Trinity Mirror plc is seeking talented Digital Designers to join our award-winning Creative team. Reporting to the Digital Development Team Leader, you will provide effective and creative design support for all areas of the company and customers of Trinity Mirror plc.
Trinity Mirror, with an award winning portfolio of newspapers, websites and digital products, is one of the UK’s largest multimedia companies employing more than six thousand people across sixty-plus locations around the country.
Our loyal readers and advertisers are attracted by the knowledge, insight and vital services that our iconic brands (Daily Mirror, Manchester Evening News, Liverpool Echo, Scottish Daily Record and Sunday Mail to name a few) provide. None of this would be possible without our dedicated employees driving the business forward.
Working as part of a dynamic digital development team your main responsibilities will be:
- The design and execution of a wide variety of cross-platform digital artwork work
- Focusing on a responsive website, email and rich media design
- HTML5 games mobile/ tablet apps, microsites and full print/digital advertising campaigns
- Working closely with our Digital Developers to create innovative digital artwork for a variety of internal and external clients.
- Fully interpreting digital development briefs and digital requirements to achieve the right creative and technical result
The Ideal Candidate
We’re looking for a professional who is a dynamic self-starter with a passion and enthusiasm for design, creative flair and a design qualification (degree or equivalent). Comprehensive knowledge of all Adobe Creative Suite products (inc. Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator & Animate) And have a good understanding of HTML/CSS. Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere is preferable but not essential and Apple Mac knowledge.
You will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the competitive environment in which the Trinity Mirror Creative department operates with either a Studio or Media background (or similar).
- £Competitive salary
- 33 days holidays including Bank holidays
- Company pension + an extensive flexible benefits portfolio.
About the Company
Trinity Mirror plc has a strong benefits package which includes, for this role, a Competitive salary, 33 days holidays including Bank holidays, a competitive pension along with an extensive flexible benefits portfolio.
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.