Trinity Mirror plc is seeking talented Digital Developers to join our award-winning Creative team. Reporting to the Digital Development Team Leader, you will provide effective and creative Digital Development support for all areas of the company and customers of Trinity Mirror plc.
Trinity Mirror, with an award winning portfolio of newspapers, websites and digital products, is one of the UK’s largest multimedia companies employing more than six thousand people across sixty-plus locations around the country.
Our loyal readers and advertisers are attracted by the knowledge, insight and vital services that our iconic brands (Daily Mirror, Manchester Evening News, Liverpool Echo, Scottish Daily Record and Sunday Mail to name a few) provide. None of this would be possible without our dedicated employees driving the business forward.
Working as part of a dynamic digital development team you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining a wide range of web based applications
- Providing solutions to a wide variety of work including, websites, HTML5 Games, Dynamic digital advertising and responsive landing pages
- Wide ranging multiple projects concurrently alongside the design team
- Applying your judgement to make recommendations and decisions that ensure requirements are delivered on time
- A desire to evolve and provide solutions to improve our digital platform, this will include offering guidance in best practice around new technologies and methodologies
- Fully interpret digital development briefs and digital requirements to achieve the right creative and technical result
The Ideal Candidate
You will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the competitive environment in which the Trinity Mirror Creative department operates with either a Studio or Media background (or similar).
- £Competitive salary
- 33 days holidays including Bank holidays
- Company pension + an extensive flexible benefits portfolio.
About the Company
What You Need To Know
Trinity Mirror plc has a strong benefits package which includes, for this role, a competitive salary, 33 days holidays including Bank holidays, a competitive pension along with an extensive flexible benefits portfolio.
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.