Digital Marketing Manager
Trinity Mirror Digital Recruitment is a portfolio of market leading specialist job sites: SecsintheCity (PAs), TotallyLegal (lawyers) and GAAPweb (accountancy & finance) which are all part of Trinity Mirror plc.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Team and have brand management responsibility for GAAPweb, the UK’s #1 job site for accountancy & finance professionals.
Reporting to the Marketing Director you’ll be responsible for planning and implementing multi-channel acquisition and retention campaigns for clients and candidates across email, display, search, social media and partnerships.
You’ll have at least 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing role, with proven success of improving acquisition and retention strategies and a strong understanding of paid media, email marketing & automation (knowledge of HTML & Dreamweaver preferred), audience segmentation and analytics.
You’ll be comfortable working in a fast-paced commercial environment, driven to identify new ways of optimising campaigns and looking for a brand where you can make a difference. We encourage independence and creativity and you’ll be given as much responsibility as you can handle.
The Ideal Candidate
- Brand - develop and implement brand positioning and marketing plan to drive candidates to our job site
- Revenue - work with the sales team to win new business and grow existing client revenue including developing sales messaging and collateral
- Budget - manage the marketing budget ensuring we get the best ROI from channels & partners
- Email & CRM – from client sponsored newsletters to automated campaigns based on user behaviour & segmentation, you’ll develop email campaigns to retain and engage our audience and drive response
- Onsite personalisation & automation – implementation of onsite A/B testing hypotheses powered by live search data
- Partnerships - identify and build partnerships to extend our audience and reach
- PPC, SEO & content – planning and creation of content strategy linked to key word research
- Mobile – promoting and enhancing our iOS app to improve conversion and engagement on mobile
- Social media – develop social media strategy to amplify reach across Facebook, twitter and YouTube
- Campaign management & reporting – monitor performance of all marketing channels and continuously improve performance
- Site performance – understand how the Madgex platform works and how that impacts the business
Technical knowledge of the following would be very desirable:
- Adobe Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Email Marketing Platform
- Moz (or equivalent)
- Automation software
- A/B testing software
- Competitive salary
- 25 days + 8 bank holidays
- Pension plan
About the Company
Trinity Mirror PLC is one of the UK’s largest media publishers, encompassing an award winning portfolio of 5 national titles, 130 regional titles and over 500 digital products. We are experiencing phenomenal online growth and the acquisition of Local World in 2015 has strengthened our presence in the local markets. We’re well on our way to becoming the dominant local player online in the UK.