Digital Sales & Marketing Executive
Digital Sales and Marketing Executive
Trinity Mirror Regionals – North West & North Wales Ltd
Trinity Mirror North West and North Wales is part of the Trinity Mirror Group the largest national and regional multimedia content publisher in the UK, comprising national and regional newsbrands across the country.
We publish more than 150 newspaper titles across the UK & Ireland, from the national presence of the Daily Mirror, the Daily Record, the Sunday Mirror, the Sunday People and the Sunday Mail, to local favourites such as the Liverpool Echo, Welsh Daily Post and Chester.
We have a network of more than 80 websites providing 24/7 coverage of the news, sport and showbiz stories that matter to more than 110m unique browsers every month via mobile, desktop, social and newspaper brands.
We are a dynamic and growing media business and are ‘Everywhere, Every minute, Every day’ and commercially provide creative, response driven marketing solutions to both local, national and international businesses.
This is an exciting time to join the largest and leading multi media company in the North West.
We have one of the fastest growing audiences in the UK and now need to expand our sales team. We are looking for 4 Digital Sales and Marketing professionals to provide a consultative sales approach to businesses in the North West and North Wales geography and to work alongside our local sales, design and editorial teams in providing a service that are second to none. There is huge potential for success and career progression for the right candidates.
As a Digital Sales and Marketing Executive you will be responsible for understanding the needs and objectives of the businesses you will be contacting and then providing the best digital marketing solution in order to achieve and surpass these objectives.
- A high degree of focus and drive for new business acquisition, development and retention
- Building long term business relationships and networks
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of using online products and services
- Achieving all required KPI and sales targets
- Lead sourcing/generating new business leads
Ideally the successful candidates will have:
- A desire to excel in a competitive sales environment.
- A highly motivated individual is driven and ambitious
- Presentable, personable and professional in all that they do
- Experience or ability to deal with business owners or senior directors of organisations
- Proven experience of digital media sales or marketing success
- The ability to articulate complex information in an easy to understand way
- The ability to grasp new product commercial opportunities quickly
- Driven and autonomous approach to your responsibilities
- Experience in digital media sales or digital marketing would be an advantage
- Creativity and flair
What We Offer
- Basic £25K - £30K depending on experience.
- Generous bonus scheme
- Training and career development opportunities.
- Company car
- Laptop and smartphone
- 33 days holiday per annum (including Bank holidays)
- A competitive pension along with an extensive flexible benefits portfolio
Location - North West
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
Closing date 10th March 2017