Digital Sales and Marketing Executives (Liverpool, Cheshire & North Wales)
With one of the fastest growing digital audiences in the UK, and a compelling range of multi-channel, digital marketing solutions now sitting proudly in our kitbag, we've got some truly outstandingopportunities for sales professionals who share our passion for digital marketing.
We're engaging now with local businesses and working in partnership with them to deliver marketing strategies that work and deliver great return on investment. And as demand for our services grows, we're looking for outstanding sales and account management talent to expand our team of digital sales consultants working across Merseyside, Cheshire and North Wales to win new business and to develop mutually profitable marketing relationships. There is huge potential for success and career progression for the right candidates.
As a Digital Sales and Marketing Executive you will be responsible for understanding the needs and objectives of the businesses you will be contacting and then providing the best digital marketing solutions to achieve and surpass them.
- A high degree of focus and drive for new business acquisition, development and retention
- Building long term business relationships and networks
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of employing a multi-channel digital marketing strategy
- Achieving all required KPI and sales targets
- Lead sourcing/generating new business leads
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong desire to excel in a competitive sales environment
- Be highly motivated, driven and ambitious
- Be presentable, personable and professional in all that they do
- Have experience of, or ability to deal with business owners or senior directors of the organisations they serve
- Have a proven track record of sales success, with media sales experience being a distinct advantage
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the digital marketing landscape and a passion for it
- Have ability to articulate complex information in an easy to understand way
- Have ability to grasp new product commercial opportunities quickly
What We Offer
- Basic 25K - 30K depending on experience
- Generous bonus scheme
- Training and career development opportunities
- Company car
- Laptop and smartphone
- 33 days holiday per annum (including Bank holidays)
- A competitive pension along with an extensive flexible benefits portfolio
- Location - Merseyside, Cheshire & North Wales
- Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
About the Company
Trinity Mirror North West and North Wales is part of the Trinity Mirror Group the largest national and regional multimedia content publisher in the UK, comprising national and regional newsbrands across the country.
We publish more than 150 newspaper titles across the UK & Ireland, from the national presence of the Daily Mirror, the Daily Record, the Sunday Mirror, the Sunday People and the Sunday Mail, to local favourites such as the Liverpool Echo, Welsh Daily Post and Chester Chronicle.
We have a network of more than 80 websites providing 24/7 coverage of the news, sport and showbiz stories that matter to more than 110m unique browsers every month via mobile, desktop, social and newspaper brands.
We are a dynamic and growing media business and are Everywhere, Every minute, Every day and commercially provide creative, response driven marketing solutions to both local, national and international businesses.
This is an exciting time to join the largest and leading multi media company in the North West.