Digital Solutions Executive
Digital Solutions Executive
Competitive + Company Car + Laptop + OTE bonus + mobile phone + company benefits
Working for Local World as part of The Trinity Mirror Group, the role of Digital Solutions Executive is about more than just raising brand awareness and increasing sales. Its about a true passion for our products, and a flair for insight into what our consumers want. Its about taking ownership and being driven to succeed. Does this sound like you? Then read on.
Based in Nottingham, this role requires a flexible and creative thinker who can take a business, fact find and transform it into a bespoke and innovative solution utilising all of the company's assets and expertise.
Our Business: Trinity Mirror plc
Trinity Mirror plc, with an award winning portfolio of newspapers, websites and digital products, is one of the UKs largest multimedia companies employing over six thousand people across more than sixty locations around the country.
Our drive to capture, present and analyse the news inspired the launch of our very first papers in the early 19thCentury. And today our commitment is just as strong. Whether via page or screen, our audiences get the trusted, reliable news service they have come to expect. Our loyal readers and advertisers are attracted by the knowledge, insight and vital services that our iconic brands (The Nottingham Post, Daily Mail, The Manchester Evening News, Daily Mirror to name a few) provide. None of this would be possible without our dedicated employees driving the business forward.
What youll be doing
Working for Local World as part of the Trinity Mirror Group you will work across our iconic brands in the East Midlands and focus on their portfolio.
Youll become your customers' Digital expert and be seen as an extension of their business. With a consultative approach you will:
- Liaise closely with all stakeholders across the business and deliver marketing support
- Manage commercial aspects of a wide range of digital programs and projects.
- Assist the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns and projects
- Market both new and existing products, services and solutions
- Assist with online, digital and social media channels i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter
- Analyse results and provide digital statistics to customers with full client account care
- Report back on outcomes and identify key learning's & trends
- Be driven, motivated, hold attention to detail and creativity to ensure all commercial opportunities are captured and explored
- Educate clients and help their understanding of our evolving digital landscape
- Work with commercial, editorial, marketing and social media managers to ensure that content is suitably integrated maximising commercial potential of both audience and content
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of the digital marketplace, competitors platforms and new formats as they come to the market.
Were looking for a passionate and driven digital sales professional who is able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the competitive environment in which the Trinity Mirror plc business operates. Ideally, youll have a media or digital background and hold a full driving license. You will be a goal orientated, a driven team player with an enthusiastic attitude and a strong understanding of the digital and social media market.
What youll enjoy
You will undertake a structured induction and in addition, your training will be ongoing. Our people are important to us, we want to help make you a success and we actively encourage promotion.
For this role, you will earn a competitive base salary and OTE bonus, company car, laptop and phone, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, holiday purchase and other employee discount schemes.
The closing date for this role will be 10th March 2017. We will be reviewing candidates as they apply so please don't delay in submitting your application. We may close the role early due to high volume of applications.
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.