Field Sales Director: Gloucestershire
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take the next step in their sales career and take on a key role within one of our best performing regions.
Directly manages a team of sales staff with a direct team of 6 in total, meeting on a weekly basis to review department KPI’s and revenue levels. Reports directly to Commercial Director with internal relationships with Regional Digital Director
- To be responsible for the achievement of sales teams KPI’s and revenue budgets across our portfolio of print and digital products.
- Responsible for the day to day management of teams to achieve defined objectives. This role will require someone who nurtures and develops their sales people through the process of the sales approach.
- To lead and motivate teams to deliver top line revenue growth through sales of portfolio of multimedia products & services.
- To develop and implement an Account Development Plan for existing customer account(s) to manage the overall relationship, defend existing business and deliver top line growth.
- To identify, coordinate and lead campaigns across multiple stakeholders for major strategic projects of significant value.
- To acquire new customers through the building of sales pipelines and the development of sales plans to close identified sales opportunities.
- To take a lead role in the management of relationships and contracts with strategic customer(s) in the local marketplace.
- To manage a comprehensive contact plan across the face to face and strategic account base delivering key messages to support account strategy and sales opportunities.
- To deliver the commercial marketing strategy and related sales support for the local face to face and strategic customer base and prospects.
- To act as the senior local market commercial lead and stakeholder contact point for the business.
- To regularly conduct a review of competitors and the competitive environment and ensuring appropriate steps are taken to retain and drive market share and position.
- To ensure effective and optimum deployment of the sales team taking into account territory efficiency targets and customer and revenue objectives
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrable track record of sales management roles
- Develop a team and lead by example
- Ability to motivate and drive performance
- Excellent understanding of media and advertising landscape
- Able to build complex advertising/digital proposals for regional and national customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong financial acumen
Based in fantastic new offices at Gloucester Quays
- The salary is negotiable, dependent on experience
- Excellent commission structure
- Car or Car allowance + free parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, holiday purchase and other employee discount schemes
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.
About the Company
Our values are collaboration, determination and Imagination. Anyone joining us will have to identify with these and re-enforce their meaning and message to their teams and customer base.
A fantastic opportunity to develop your career in one of the UK's largest media publishers, encompassing an award winning portfolio of 5 national titles, 130 regional titles and over 500 digital products.