Fish4jobs Digital Sales Executive
Fish4jobs is one of the UK’s most trusted job boards. Owned by Trinity Mirror we are the job board for over 70 local news sites including www.bristolpost.co.uk.
Based in the centre of Bristol in the old Evening Post building we now manage recruitment advertising for the whole of the UK which includes over 100 newspapers, Fish4jobs and various social media channels.
We are currently looking for Sales Executives to work on the Digital Team selling our recruitment advertising solutions to new and existing customers. Due to our media network we are able to offer more than just advert listings through our site, including social media campaigns, display banners, paid search and more.
The role is telephone based and will involve sourcing new business from cold calling, as well as warmer leads and customers that may have dealt with us in other areas of the business. You will be given a location to cover and will quickly become an expert in this area, growing your patch to achieve revenue targets and KPI’s.
Ideal applicants will have proven experience in an outbound telesales role, be comfortable delivering on targets and working under pressure. Candidates from a recruitment agency or media sales background have previously done well making a move into this role, but all backgrounds
The Ideal Candidate
- Enthusiastic & self-motivated to exceed targets
- The ability to question effectively
- A friendly & polite telephone manner
- Excellent customer service
- Natural ability to build rapport
- A winning attitude with the will to succeed
- Up to £22,000 base salary, plus competitive bonus scheme (OTE £37k to £40k)
- Lively, rewarding working environment
- Company rewards & regular incentives
- Five weeks holiday & option to purchase extra holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Healthcare Insurance plans
- Company pension
- On site restaurant
- Genuine career opportunities
- Intensive induction training with on-going development
About the Company
Trinity Mirror Group, with an award winning portfolio of newspapers, websites and digital products, is one of the UK’s largest multimedia companies employing more than six the thousand people across sixty-plus locations around the country.
Our drive to capture, present and analyse the news inspired the launch of our very first papers in the early 19th Century. And today our commitment is just as strong. Whether via page or screen, our audiences get the trusted, reliable news service they have come to expect. Our loyal readers and advertisers are attracted by the knowledge, insight and vital services that our iconic brands provide. None of this would be possible without our dedicated employees driving the business forward.