An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Administrator to join the HR Shared Services function within Trinity Mirror. As an integral part of the HRS Administration team, you will have the ability to prioritise and manage multiple workloads to provide an effective and efficient service to all stakeholders across the business.
Trinity Mirror PLC is one of the UKs largest media publishers, encompassing an award-winning portfolio of 4 national titles, 130 regional titles and over 500 digital products. We employ more than 6,000 people across 60-plus locations around the country. Trusted, reliable and essential on social, mobile, desktop and in print, our loyal readers and advertisers are attracted by the knowledge, insight and vital services that our iconic brands provide.
- Implement and contribute to changes that will support and drive process improvement and standardisation
- Process varied and high volume transactional activity within agreed service level
- Administer new starters, changes and leavers on to the HR system
- Support the wider HR function by resolving HR queries that cover the full spectrum of the employee life-cycle
- Develop and streamline offer letters and contracts to further improve service standard
- Provide sound advice and guidance to customers and Hiring Managers on a wide range of HR and system queries via telephone and email
The Ideal Candidate
With a background in HR, recruitment or learning administration, you will be outcome focused with the drive to deliver an excellent service. This will be achieved by maintaining accuracy and adhering to data protection policies across your workload. As an effective communicator, you will be proactive in your approach with excellent attention to detail and be willing to learn and develop new skills.
In addition to competitive salaries, bonus structures (where applicable) and a contributory pension scheme, Trinity Mirror Group plc offer a whole host of voluntary flexible benefits. These include a car scheme, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, staff discounts, season tickets & parking loans and an employee assistance programme.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.
We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.