HR Business Partner
As one of the UKs largest multimedia publishers, Trinity Mirror Group publish over 150 newspaper brands, including the Mirror and the Daily Record. An exciting development within the HR team has created the opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join the business. Acting as a trusted strategic partner and change agent, we are seeking a first class HRBP to work across the Midlands region with responsibility for 13 sites and circa 800 employees. The successful candidate will work closely with Senior Leaders to develop an HR agenda that drives our overall aims and provides a value-add partnership to the business.
- Leading/driving cross functional projects that deliver value to our business
- Identifying and diagnosing critical issues affecting the business
- Facilating change and culture initiatives
- Driving the talent agenda across client group working closely with specialist functions to develop and implement sustainable plans
- Lead succession planning discussions
- Monitoring and sourcing internal talent across the business to address skills gaps/future needs
- Working with the Resourcing team, supporting the drive and execution of a cohesive resourcing strategy that focuses on attracting, retaining and developing talent
- Reviewing the compensation and benefits offering and ensuring it is fit for purpose across all areas
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this role, you will hold a CIPD Level 7 or equivalent recognised qualification/degree (or ability to demonstrate equivalent levels of functional knowledge) You will be a proven HR Generalist, having operated in a shared service/matrixed model in a complex/challenging organisation. Comfortable working remotely and in a multi-site operation, you will understand the challenges a dispersed workforce can bring. You must possess experience in restructures, organisational design and TUPE.
We are looking for a strong leader and people manager who is resilient and able to work at pace on multiple projects or change initiatives. You will be pragmatic, with excellent public speaking, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Flexibility is key and you must be prepared to from home or any site within the region as required.
In addition to competitive salaries and a contributory pension scheme, Trinity Mirror Group plc offer a whole host of voluntary flexible benefits. These include a car scheme, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, staff discounts, season tickets & parking loans and an employee assistance programme.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.
About the Company
Trinity Mirror PLC is one of the UKs largest media publishers, encompassing an award winning portfolio of 5 national titles, 130 regional titles and over 500 digital products.
Back in the 19thcentury, our drive to capture, present and analyse the news inspired the launch of our very first papers. Today our commitment to local news is just as strong. Whether on page or screen, our audiences receive the trusted, reliable news service they have come to expect.
Readers and advertisers are attracted by the comprehensive and detailed coverage that our iconic brands, including the Birmingham Mail, the Manchester Evening News and the Liverpool Echo, provide. None of this would be possible without our dedicated employees who drive the business forward.