HR Systems and Reporting Administrator
Trinity Mirror Group plc is seeking to recruit a HR Systems and Reporting Administrator made vacant through an internal promotion. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen to work within a busy and proactive multi-skilled HR Shared Service. The role will predominantly involve providing HR information to the company, acting as point of contact for information requests, metrics, statistics and any reporting associated with the HR department.
You can expect to get involved in all areas of any HR technology or data projects, demonstrating a strong thirst for learning by experience and teamwork whilst supporting a culture of continuous improvement.
- Production and distribution of daily, weekly and monthly schedule of reports.
- Overseeing housekeeping of system data and liaise with colleagues on any changes to system data required.
- Completing the data administration for third party applications including monthly employee engagement surveys and weekly uploads into LMS and benefit platforms.
- Supporting in compiling submissions in line with government legislation including gender pay and annual statistics.
- Supporting the business through annual pay review processes and benchmarking exercises.
- Maintenance and production of monthly management information packages on the current workforce including headcount, resourcing, turnover, absence and diversity metrics.
- Supporting the administration of the annual employee bonus scheme, eligibility, planning, review and administration.
- Production of absence data in line with company sick pay terms.
- Supporting and coordinating ad-hoc information requests by internal and/or external contacts.
- Responsible for reporting on volume of HR transactions and developing effective and accurate methods of measuring SLA and KPI performance against defined targets.
- Assisting in the logical design of HR systems and processes to maximise data extraction and MI reporting.
- Responsible for supporting the organisations suite of HR systems, including managing change requests, maximising the capability of the systems and implementing new functionality as part of the HR Systems teams.
- Providing support to various projects/analysis working across the team to provide support as required in gathering & analysing data and collating & presenting results.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have a high level of IT literacy and skills with the ability to think creatively and pragmatically to solve problems and improve processes.
- You will be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets with a skill set that includes the production of charts, statistical data, pivot tables, vlookups, if statements etc.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with the ability to gather complex data and translate into a format that is both relevant and easy to understand for the target audience.
- Strong verbal and written communication ability with good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff throughout the business.
- Understanding of SLA and KPI reporting in HR context.
- Will be aware to risks surrounding data protection and handling of personal data.
- Able to work proactively and autonomously to identify areas of system improvement and/or change.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to manage time and workload effectively, self-motivated, organised and resourceful.
- Able to multi task and work under pressure delivering work accurately; to strict deadlines; and manage competing demands and requests for reports is essential.
- Experience using or interest in learning SQL desirable.
Although not essential, candidates who have a background in Payroll/HR or in management accounting with a desire to move into a HR environment would be highly desirable for this role. Also previous knowledge of HR systems (in particular ResourceLink) and/or previous reporting experience would be beneficial.
In addition to competitive salaries and a contributory pension scheme, Trinity Mirror Group plc offer a whole host of voluntary flexible benefits. These include a car scheme, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, staff discounts, season tickets & parking loans and an employee assistance programme.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.
About the Company
Trinity Mirror PLC is one of the UK’s largest media publishers, encompassing an award winning portfolio of 5 national titles, 130 regional titles and over 500 digital products.
Back in the 19th century, our drive to capture, present and analyse the news inspired the launch of our very first papers. Today our commitment to local news is just as strong. Whether on page or screen, our audiences receive the trusted, reliable news service they have come to expect.
Readers and advertisers are attracted by the comprehensive and detailed coverage that our iconic brands, including the Birmingham Mail, the Manchester Evening News and the Liverpool Echo, provide. None of this would be possible without our dedicated employees who drive the business forward.