Inside Sales Representive
Communicator is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) strategic email service partner focused on helping ambitious brands optimise their performance across multiple channels. Our expertise, industry-leading guidance and first class customer experience provide unrivalled engagement and ROI. We are more than software and automation technology – Communicator stands out because of our people, our high quality counsel and our consistent delivery of truly impactful results.
We pride ourselves on enabling our customers to out-perform and stay one step ahead of their competition. We work with a range of high profile brands such as Adidas, Co-operative Group, Domino’s, Matalan and Scottish and Southern Energy, as well as smaller growing companies.
To support our next stage of growth we are looking to appoint a number of Inside Sales Development Representatives (ISDR’s) to join our New Business team.This is a unique opportunity to experience a start-up culture within an established business, in a growingsector, where you will play a critical role in driving new business sales,as part of our growing team, working closely with the Head of Sales to enhance our business model and drive rapid growth.
You will be responsible for creating and closing a new business pipeline, of mid-market type businesses, over the telephone. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, ambitious, collaborative and committed to becoming an expert on Communicator’s software with a proven record of meeting, and exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Collaborate with Sales Development Executives (SDE’s) to identify target accounts for them to prospect into sales
- Cold calling, relationship building, follow up through emails, product demonstrations, proposals, sales negotiations and execution of contracts
- Build relationships with prospects, focusing on their email marketing needs and pains within using the Communicator email Sophistication Scale
- Efficiently and effectively process assigned opportunities into new business sales
- Manage your own pipeline and all work activities through Salesforce.com, maintaining accurate information and up to date forecasts on all prospects
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets to secure new business
The Ideal Candidate
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team to deliver significant revenue growth for Communicator. The ideal candidate for this position will be highly motivated and have previous experience in successfully selling B2B software, strong organisational skills and commitment to a process driven sales approach; with excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- You will have 2+ years of successful sales experience, preferably B2B; ideally with mid market level businesses
- Experience of using a consultative, solution based sales methodology
- Ability to develop trust and relationships with prospects, customers and colleagues
- A strong interest in technology and the ability to talk confidently about the Communicator platform and its capabilities and benefit proposition to prospective customers
- Excellent telephone and online presentation skills
- Strong desire to be part of a team that delivers our customers breakthrough results for their email marketing
- Knowledge of MS Office, Salesforce.com and WebEx
Salary £Competitive + Bonus
To attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. You can look forward to a competitive salary, uncapped bonus structure, contributory pension scheme, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), plus lots of other benefits available to you as a Communicator employee. If you want to join an environment that is professional, challenging, hardworking and rewarding, become part of committed team whose vision is to deliver breakthrough results.
About the Company
- We will always act with integrity
- We are not afraid to try new things and innovate
- We deliver with pride
- We are accountable, we take our role & responsibilities seriously
- We are a team, collaboration is key to our success
- We are customer centric, we think customer first