Promotion Executive – Bristol
Competitive + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Promotion Executive to join the Trinity Mirror team in Bristol. Reporting in to Head of Newspaper Sales, you will source reader offers, competition prizes and other promotional marketing for the Trinity Mirror Group's digital loyalty platform.
If this sounds like the role for you, then read on...
Trinity Mirror plc, with an award winning portfolio of newspapers, websites and digital products, is one of the UK’s largest multimedia companies employing over six thousand people across more than sixty locations around the country.
Our drive to capture, present and analyse the news inspired the launch of our very first papers in the early 19th Century. And today our commitment is just as strong. Whether via page or screen, our audiences get the trusted, reliable news service they have come to expect. Our loyal readers and advertisers are attracted by the knowledge, insight and vital services that our iconic brands (Daily Mirror, Manchester Evening News, Liverpool Echo, Nottingham Post and Sunday Mail to name a few) provide. None of this would be possible without our dedicated employees driving the business forward.
Working for Local World as part of the Trinity Mirror Group you will work across our iconic brands in the South Wes..
We’re looking for a passionate and driven commercial professional who has previous experience of working in a telesales or field sales environment. You will be a creative thinker with a positive digital approach.
You'll be able to rapidly build strong working relationships at all levels within a complex organisation and with external businesses for the benefit of both parties. Ideally, you will have experience in generating and implementing effective, creative multi-channel campaigns. You will focus on key areas: client contact, reader offer sourcing, competitions sourcing and digital.
What you’ll be doing
In order to succeed in this role you will:
- You will also provide artwork briefs to our central design team
- Plan promotions activity with loyalty platform co-ordinator and local centre teams where required
- Have up to date Sale Promotions knowledge
- Be a passionate user of new digital media and technology for example apps, devices, blogs, social platforms
- Self-starter with drive and determination to deliver objectives
- Persuasive – encourage innovation/improvement in others
- deliver complex ideas and concepts in a clear understandable format at all levels using you excellent communication style
- Work with the sales promotions manager and local management team to agree, communicate, launch, execute and review the impact of an ongoing series of pillar promotions targeted to deliver additional newspaper sales tactically and profitably as required
- You will responsible for sourcing your own client contact details from a defined geographic area/ business sector(s)and communicating the local, regional and national benefits of becoming a promotional partner of the Local World loyalty platform
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the local and regional businesses
- Have a valid UK Driving Licence
What you need to know
Local World part of The Trinity Mirror Group has a strong benefits package which includes, for this role, a base salary of £20,000 per annum + monthly OTE, experience dependent. 33 days holidays including Bank holidays, a competitive pension along with an extensive flexible benefits portfolio.
We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.