At Communicator we are now looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Executive to join our existing team here in Newcastle.
The Marketing Exec will work closely on a daily basis with our New Business Sales, Customer Success, Account Management and Creative Services teams to ensure successful alignment of Marketing content and the delivery of internal assets. Developing relationships with external creative agencies on content creation and developing creative briefs.
This is an exciting and demanding role, which provides huge room for growth and success where you’ll be responsible for helping Communicator to lead the market and delight our customers through the delivery of breakthrough results.
We work with a range of high profile brands such as Adidas, Co-operative Group, Domino’s, Matalan and Scottish and Southern Energy, as well as smaller growing companies. To support our next stage of growth in delivering a new proposition to market, the role of Product Marketing Manager will be pivotal.
This is a key team role, where you will play an integral part of the exciting changes being made to develop and grow the business, partnering with the wider Marketing team to collaborate on the strategic communications plan and the delivery to market of all related messaging. This role will be a hands-on, participatory team player who will report directly to the Head of Marketing.
This role will form part of a high performing Marketing team, taking responsibility for a number of key areas in support of the wider team, delivering the company’s marketing strategy across all elements of the Marketing mix from brand and lead generation through to channel & customer marketing. Contributing to driving new customer acquisition and maintaining existing customer retention.
- Develop a clear understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Contribute to Communicator’s thought leadership in the industry through the development of a robust and effective content strategy, that delivers multi format content aligned to the wider marketing strategy and campaigns
- To represent Communicator professionally at all times and establish strong internal, customer and partner relationships
- Creation and ongoing development of sales tools; including white papers, presentations, collateral, and website content
- Managing tactical email campaigns
- Maintaining and evolving strong relationships with sales, channel marketing, marketing communications, product operations, finance, customer success and other departments
- Create copy for multiple uses from the Communicator website to internal communications, translating feature information into benefit statements for external distribution
- Maintain a holistic overview of all content across all Marketing channels, re-purposing content for multiple uses ensuring consistency in messaging
- Create storyboards and scripts for video content, blogs and demo’s
- Develop internal Marketing assets such as case studies, crib sheets and brochures and work with the customer facing teams to create toolkits
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for this position will be a self-motivated marketer, able to deal in marketing operational detail and managing multiple projects with defined outputs aligned to business vision and goals.
You will have an experience of delivering results through Marketing, coupled with a strong understanding of technology and the digital marketing landscape. You’ll be very comfortable forging and managing relationships with multiple departments and thrive in a multi-functional business unit environment. You’ll be commercially astute, have a strong attention to detail and be able to demonstrate organisational skills and effective time management.
You will be comfortable in taking accountability for your areas of responsibility and championing collaboration with your peers and colleagues.
You will have a passion for creativity and being customer centric, and have clear evidence or examples of where you’ve delivered this.
You will possess and demonstrate every day personal qualities of integrity, collaboration and be intrinsically customer centric in your decision making with an unwavering dedication to brining to life our vision of delivering breakthrough results that our customers can’t get anywhere else.
As well as offering a competitive basic salary, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (with the option to buy more) and a contributory Pension scheme, we also offer the following:
- Have annual salary reviews
- Have a monthly in-the-office pub quiz which complements our Social club activities
- Cover any training or event you want to attend within reason
- Have bi-annual off-site company days
- Offer a relaxed and fun working environment
- Offer life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.
About the Company
Communicator is a Software-as- a-Service (SaaS) based strategic email service partner, focused on helping ambitious brands optimise their performance across multiple channels.
Our expertise, industry-leading guidance and first class customer experience provide unrivalled engagement and ROI. We are more than software and automation technology – Communicator stands out because of our people, our high quality counsel and our consistent delivery of truly impactful results. We pride ourselves on enabling our customers to out-perform and stay one step ahead of their competition.
We work with a range of high profile brands such as Adidas, Co-op Group, Domino’s, Matalan and Scottish and Southern Energy, as well as smaller growing companies. To support our next stage of growth we are looking to appoint an additional Test Analyst to join our Technology department.
Communicator is also part of the Trinity Mirror Group. Trinity Mirror plc, has an award-winning portfolio of newspapers, websites and digital products and is one of the UK’s largest multimedia companies employing more than six thousand people across more than sixty locations around the country.
What you need to know
Trinity Mirror plc has a strong benefits package which includes, for this role, a competitive salary and pension, along with an extensive, flexible benefits portfolio (to be discussed at interview).
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process