Multi Media Executive - Bathgate
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Multi Media Executive to join our successful sales team in Bathgate. Working within a small team, you will be responsible for driving multi-media solutions to customers in the east coast of Scotland.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Sales Executive to grow our advertising clients. We are open to hearing from driven, confident individuals from any sales background, who are eager to pursue a career in the Media industry.
For the successful candidate, you will receive 4 weeks intense training and ongoing support and development to help you become successful in your role. Your hard work will be rewarded with a generous commission structure and opportunities to progress in the future.
Media Scotland, with an award-winning portfolio of newspapers, websites and digital products, is part of one of the UKs largest multi-media companies, Trinity Mirror Group Plc.
Trinity Mirror Group Plc are one of the largest media publishing groups in the UK and Ireland, encompassing an award winning portfolio of 5 national titles, 130 regional titles and over 500 digital products. We employ more than 6,000 people across 60-plus locations around the country. Trusted, reliable and essential on social, mobile, desktop and in print, our loyal readers and advertisers are attracted by the knowledge, insight and vital services that our iconic brands provide.
- You will market our exciting portfolio of print, mobile, online and social products to new and existing local clients and be responsible for selling multi-media solutions to all types of companies
- Drive new business into a variety of print and online platforms
- Responsible for the creation of advertising solutions for businesses based in the east coast of Scotland
- Establish and build a quality client portfolio
- Source of new business leads
- Communicating with business customers via telephone and email
- Build strong relationships with new and existing customers and building a pipeline
- Prioritise workload to comply with monthly sales targets and deadlines
The Ideal Candidate
You will possess extreme passion towards working within multi-media sales. It is essential to have a determined, driven work ethic with exceptional communication skills, hungry to become successful within a target driven environment. You will be able to demonstrate experience of building excellent customer relationships and display a strong desire towards achieving results. The role is best suited for an autonomous, positive individual who can use their own initiative and find solutions to overcome objections.
It would be advantageous to possess a Marketing, Digital, Media or Advertising degree, but this is not essential.
You can look forward to a competitive salary, generous commission structure, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), contributory pension scheme, plus many other benefits available to you as a Trinity Mirror employee.
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.