Regional Events Executive – Bristol
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit an experienced Regional Events Executive to join our team in Bristol.
Working closely with our Regional Events Manager you will help create, coordinate and host numerous high profile promotional and corporate industry events throughout the year.
We are looking to recruit a candidate which excels within this arena, and has an exceptional eye for detail and prides themselves on their coordination and organisational skills.
Each year our events team host events in Gloucestershire, Bath, Somerset and Dorset and Bristol. For this role, it is essential that the successful candidate must be willing to travel, and has a full UK drivers licence. In order to be able to fulfil the duties of this role, a company car will be provided.
About the company
Trinity Mirror plc, has an award-winning portfolio of newspapers, websites and digital products and is one of the UK’s largest multimedia companies employing more than six thousand people across more than sixty locations around the country.
None of this would be possible without our dedicated employees driving the business forward
- Managing budgets and timescales, including full Profit and Loss accounts
- Researching suitable venues, suppliers, entertainment and guest speakers whilst negotiating prices with suppliers and contractors
- Promoting and raising the profile of the business across key events
- Influential in engaging well with your audience in a confident manner to achieve effective results
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have a strong background as an Event Coordinator/ Events Executive previously
- Ideally, you will have previous project management experience in order to work on multiple tasks
- Able to work in a fast and challenging environment
- Have a passion for creating and hosting high profile events
- You will possess a full clean driving licence
You can look forward to a competitive salary, company car, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), contributory pension scheme, plus many other benefits available to you as a Trinity Mirror employee.
About the Company
What You Need To Know
In addition to competitive salaries, bonus structures (if applicable) and a contributory pension scheme, Trinity Mirror Group plc offer a whole host of voluntary flexible benefits. These include a car scheme, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, staff discounts, season tickets & parking loans and an employee assistance programme.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.