Sales Support Administrator (Welsh Speaking)
Trinity Mirror North West, publishers of the Daily Post, Liverpool ECHO and Chester Chronicle print titles and websites, are seeking to recruit a Sales Support Administrator to deliver administration and customer service support to the field sales team. The aim of this role is to reduce the current admin pressure to allow the field sales team to increase their capacity customer facing and selling our portfolio.
Our Business: Trinity Mirror plc
Trinity Mirror plc is one of the UK’s largest multimedia publishers. We publish over 150 newspaper brands, including the Mirror and the Daily Record, as well as iconic market-leading regional and local newspaper titles such as the Daily Post, Liverpool Echo and Manchester Evening News. Digital growth is at the heart of Trinity Mirror's strategy, with a goal of developing and sustaining strong positions across print and digital channels
- Accounts and Credit Control - Liaising with customers to collect prepayment and resolve account queries and to ensure the delay queue is cleared.
- Bookings - Processing booking through Salesforce and Ad Sales Pro (full training will be provided)
- Copy Amends - Processing amends supplied by the sales team or directly from the client.
- Deadlines – All work to be completed in line with published deadlines.
- Proactive - Actively seek admin duties from the sales team e.g. requesting new business visuals, printing up to date desk cards and media packs for presenters, helping with pre call sales prep i.e. looking at a clients previous advert and rate etc, monitoring competitive media, etc.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an enthusiastic, Welsh speaking administrator who has previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment. You'll have a positive can-do attitude, the ability to work collaboratively and possess strong interpersonal skills to work with your colleagues in the wider sales team.
In addition to competitive salaries, bonus structures (if applicable) and a contributory pension scheme, Trinity Mirror Group plc offer a whole host of voluntary flexible benefits. These include a car scheme, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, staff discounts, season tickets & parking loans and an employee assistance programme.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.