Senior Advertising Operations Executive
- To provide Operational support to Sales teams across Trinity Mirror.
- Contributing to the smooth running of the central Digital Ad Operations team in processing all requirements of advertising campaign delivery for Trinity Mirror Solutions customers within the given deadlines and Service Level Agreements across National and Regional markets.
- Following latest process and best practice to ensure speed of service and quality of ad delivery for our customers across our network
- Working closely with our regional counterparts to ensure both best practice sharing as well as delivering ‘gold standard’ Ad Operations service across all campaigns.
- Ensure timely and accurate campaign set-up including receipt of creatives from sales reps and agencies; uploading orders and creatives to DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP).
- Organise and own meetings to review campaign optimisation and delivery with Ad Ops Execs discussing any issues arising;
- Track and control overall performance of the campaigns handled by the team
- Ensure that all Execs are working to the Trinity Mirror process, policies and standards set by the business and are organising their own workloads;
- Report any issues in campaign delivery and/or the team’s workload allocations to the manager;
- Play an advisory role to Ad Ops Execs requiring assistance;
- Support Manager and be a key contact when liaising with Internal and external customers;
- Motivate the team to apply the Ad ops vision in the day to day tasks;
- Be the expert of all Ad Ops systems and processes and proactively coach the team to the same level of standard;
- Work to achieve individual KPIs whilst supervising and engaging team members to achieve overall team KPI and report to Manager;
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 2 years experience in Ad Operations.
- Previous Experience using DFP
- Willingness to share knowledge and experience with other members of the team.
- Able to effectively communicate with people at different levels within the business.
- Strong problem solving capabilities and meticulous attention to detail.
- Motivational skills and ability to problem solve quickly and effectively under pressure.
- Ability to maintain attention to detail whilst working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Ability to supervise and distribute tasks to a team working to tight deadlines.
- Must demonstrate ‘Team Player’ spirit at all times and supervisory management skills.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Pension plan + flexible benefits
About the Company
Trinity Mirror is one of the UK's largest multimedia companies with an award-winning portfolio of influential newspapers, websites and digital products including national titles and many iconic regional news brands.
Trinity Mirror has always represented the interests and shared the concerns of ordinary people. In an industrial age, that meant speaking up for the working classes and being the voice of the unions and Labour.
Now in the 21st century, class divisions are no longer what they were, people’s working lives, families and leisure time have transformed. Trinity Mirror speaks for mass-market Britain, what we call ‘Modal Britain’.
Modal Britain describes both the mid-point and the ‘most’-point, representing the concerns and interests of average, typical people who are 50% of the population and who drive the success of mainstream brands. Trinity Mirror is the leading authority on Modal Britain and it drives us editorially and commercially.
Trinity Mirror Solutions is the team that brings together Trinity Mirror’s editorial output with media agencies and clients, to collaboratively create strong connections between our valuable audience, content and advertiser brands. Our role is to connect our advertising customers with 'Modal Britain', the mass majority audience that we best represent, entertain and inform, and on whose behalf we campaign.
Our creative approach enables us to develop tailored marketing solutions that utilise our unique National and Regional, Print and Digital portfolio of media products. Our solutions span many influential news brands which together reach 1 in 3 adults in the UK every week.
Our brands influence and connect with our important audience – those that can take niche and make it mass, turn a trend into the norm, and transform challengers into market leaders.
At Trinity Mirror Solutions we believe passionately that our unique culture drives success. We have our own set of principles that underpin our business and that we expect all of our people to uphold.
Collaboration. We’re a united team with common goals. That means that we place our trust in others, recognise and share our successes and work well together to deliver amazing results.
Inspiration. It’s about having the freedom to do things differently. We approach everything with a positive energy, we enable and celebrate creativity and innovation within the business and we constantly challenge ourselves to grow.
Courage. We’re brave enough to push our boundaries. Sometimes that means being bold and stepping up, or maybe it’s having the confidence to speak out; it’s certainly about embracing change.
Excellence. Simply put, we have a passion for winning. We strive for continuous improvement in everything we do, we deliver exceptional customer experiences and we’re always thinking about the next opportunity.
Fun. Of course we work hard but we also know how to have a laugh together, creating an enjoyable environment by injecting energy and enthusiasm into what we do. After all, we think that a little laughter goes a long way