Senior Digital Marketing Executive
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join the Marketing team working on GAAPWeb.
Trinity Mirror Digital Recruitment is a portfolio of market leading specialist job sites: SecsintheCity (personal assistants and executive assistants), totallylegal (lawyers) and GAAPweb (accountancy and finance) and part of Trinity Mirror plc.
Based in our head office in Canary Wharf, you'll get the chance to take ownership of one our flagship digital brands.
- End-to-end management of email marketing including strategy, tactics, production (editing HTML), design, segmentation and reporting.
- Build brand and audience engagement across our news brands (print & display).
- Onsite personalisation & automation – implementation of onsite A/B testing.
- Work with existing channel partners & develop collaborative partnerships to extend our audience and communities.
- Campaign management & reporting – monitor performance of all marketing channels and continuously improve performance.
- Social media – develop social media strategy to amplify reach across Facebook, twitter and YouTube.
- Work with sales team to identify and create new revenue opportunities.
- Develop collaborative partnerships to extend our audience and communities.
- Content creation and syndication – press releases, blog copy etc.
- Understand innovations in digital marketing and strategy of key competitors.
The Ideal Candidate
Any experience with the following would be hugely desirable:
- Google Analytics
- Email Marketing Platform
- Moz (or equivalent)
- Automation software
- A/B testing software
- Competitive salary
- 25 days + 8 bank holidays
- Pension plan
About the Company
Trinity Mirror plc has a strong benefits package. You will benefit from a competitive base salary, gym membership and a competitive pension along with an extensive flexible benefits portfolio (to be discussed at interview).
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.