Senior Marketing Executive (Digital, Brand Management and Events)
As part of our busy digital recruitment marketing team, thisSenior Marketing Executive (digital, brand managementand events)role is fast paced, challenging and hugely rewarding.
Trinity Mirror Digital Recruitmentis a portfolio of market leading specialist job sites: SecsintheCity (personal assistants and executive assistants), totallylegal (lawyers) and GAAPweb (accountancy and finance) and part of Trinity Mirror plc.
Based in our head office in Canary Wharf, you'll get the chance to take ownership of one our flagship digital brands. Youll hold brand manager responsibility ofSecsintheCity, the UKs number 1 job site for PAs and EAs.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you'll be responsible forplanning and implementing brand marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including:
- Email marketing
Building mailshots and sending via ESP (Communicator)
Creating mailing list and manage customers and clients
Ensuring goals and targeting opportunities are met and optimised by establishing, delivering and monitoring acquisition campaigns to make them personalised and targeted
segmenting target audiences and analysing performance
Securing high profile events, includingPA of the Year Awards
Managing and delivering all event communications
Networking events includingLittle Purple Book
- Social media and engagement
- Brand and partnership management
The Ideal Candidate
- have a background (18 months+) in digital marketing
- have a strong understanding of the digital marketing mix, particularlyemail marketing, audience segmentation and analytics
- comfortable with coordinating events
- be exceptionally well organised
- working in a fast-paced commercial environment
- be pro-active and driven to identify new ways of optimising campaigns and looking for a role where you can really make a difference
- Youll be working within a friendly and supportive team with real opportunities for development and progression. We encourage independence and creativity, and youll be given as much responsibility as you can handle
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + 8 bankholidays
- Pension plan + flexible benefits
About the Company
Trinity Mirror plc has a strong benefits package. You will benefit from a competitive base salary, gym membership and a competitive pension along with an extensive flexible benefits portfolio (to be discussed at interview).
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.