Senior Marketing Executive - Digital
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join the Marketing team working on Fish4jobs, Trinity Mirror’s job site providing local opportunities from the country’s leading news brands.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for planning and implementing multi-channel campaigns including email, social media, partner management and acquisition and retention tactics.
- End-to-end management of email marketing including strategy, tactics, production (editing HTML), design, segmentation and reporting.
- Build brand and audience engagement across our news brands (print & display).
- Onsite personalisation & automation – implementation of onsite A/B testing.
- Work with existing channel partners & develop collaborative partnerships to extend our audience and communities.
- Campaign management & reporting – monitor performance of all marketing channels and continuously improve performance.
- Social media – develop social media strategy to amplify reach across Facebook, twitter and YouTube.
- Work with sales team to identify and create new revenue opportunities.
- Develop collaborative partnerships to extend our audience and communities.
- Content creation and syndication – press releases, blog copy etc.
- Understand innovations in digital marketing and strategy of key competitors.
The Ideal Candidate
Any experience with the following would be hugely desirable:
- Google Analytics
- Email Marketing Platform
- Moz (or equivalent)
- Automation software
- A/B testing software
- Competitive salary
- 25 days + 8 bank holidays
- Pension plan
About the Company
Trinity Mirror PLC is one of the UK’s largest media publishers, encompassing an award winning portfolio of 5 national titles, 130 regional titles and over 500 digital products. We are experiencing phenomenal online growth, and the acquisition of Local World in 2015 has strengthened our presence in the local markets. We’re well on our way to becoming the dominant local player online in the UK.