Sport Picture Editor/Researcher
Are you obsessed with the latest sport images.do you know your Kante from your Conte, and never get tired of up to the minute media?
Mirror Online is growing fast and we want a clued up person with a desire to progress in the Picture Industry
Being part of the digital sport picture desk means you will be right at the heart of the operation, producing images across a range of different sports
Day-to-day you will source images for our online articles from agencies and photographers around the world.
As a Picture Researcher you will source and process images to make our stories must-read.
Covering all the latest trends on social media is key so you'll be encouraged to spend time on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook to make sure our team are providing all the images that people are talking about.
You'll become part of a team which is always on the go so if you like a fast-paced office and are up for a challenge, you'll like working with us.
You will need to be super organised with great attention to detail, able to perform under pressure & work to tight deadline
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who's genuinely interested in a career in pictures...
The Ideal Candidate
- An eye for a great picture / interest in photography
- Some experience of the picture industry
- Broad interest in various sports
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Self-motivated and enjoy working as part of a team
- Proven ability to work under pressure with excellent time management skills
- This job involves shift work, including evenings and weekends. Hours will vary and candidates must be flexible
- Competitive salary
- 25 days + 8 bank holidays
- Pension plan + flexible benefits
About the Company
Trinity Mirror plc is one of the UK’s largest multimedia publishers. We publish over 150 newspaper brands, including the Mirror and the Daily Record, as well as iconic market-leading regional and local newspaper titles. Digital growth is at the heart of Trinity Mirror's strategy, with a goal of developing and sustaining strong positions across print and digital channels.