Telesales Executive – Huddersfield
Salary - £Competitive basic + up to £700 bonus per month
Part time hours (Monday to Friday - 30 hours per week)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our busy sales team based at our offices in Huddersfield . Do you have a real passion for building relationships with clients? As well as working in partnership to get the best for them, if so then this could be the role for you.
With an award winning paper, websites and digital products, you will be working for one of the UK’s largest multimedia companies, Trinity Mirror employs more than six thousand people across sixty-plus locations around the country.
Our drive to capture, present and analyse the news inspired the launch of our very first papers in the early 19th Century. And today our commitment is just as strong. Whether via page or screen, our audiences get the trusted, reliable news service they have come to expect. Our loyal readers and advertisers are attracted by the knowledge, insight and vital services that our iconic brands
- Maintain regular communication with all clients developing rapport and trust
with both NEW and those on the retention list. Continuously, let the clients know that you are a consultancy figure and will do all possible to ensure that their campaign is successful.
- Present new ideas on a regular basis to increase client exposure to new audiences and increase client spend
- Keep abreast of all new product developments and ensure that you are fully equipped and trained to present these to your client base
- Ensure any errors or complaints are handling swiftly and efficiently in accordance with our customer service charter
- Track client response where possible and suggest ideas for improvement or increase exposure
You will be focused on the sale of products to maximise revenue potential with the ability to network and negotiate. A high standard of verbal and written communication is required as well as the ability to generate leads. Are you a self starter, who can manage your time and meet and deliver to deadlines?
What you need to know
Trinity Mirror plc has a strong benefits package, which includes, for this role, a competitive base salary, 25 days holidays including Bank holidays, a competitive pension along with an extensive flexible benefits portfolio (to be discussed at interview).
We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
Trinity Mirror plc is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.