Aweb analystis sought in order to deliver high quality, timely, actionable and impactfulweb analyticsinsight for our full national and regional portfolio of websites, mobile sites and apps.
The successful candidate will work with business-wide stakeholders including Product, Sales, Editorial and Marketing teams. They will use web analytics insight to drive value for our business teams and audience. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong numerical background that wants to get things done and build a career in analytics.
With close to 140m monthly unique users across our web and mobile products, we have access to huge amounts of exciting and unique data. Understanding our data and users is key for us to build the right products to engage our customers. To achieve this, were building up our data expertise and forming a team who will be responsible for defining and delivering our data strategy and for providing the insights which will inform the future product strategy for the group.
Already an award-winning web analytics team within the media industry (Association of Online Publishers best digital data team 2016), we now have the ambition to be the best data team out there.
- Lead on provision of user accounts and profile management across various systems.
- Training users across the organisation to ensure a high standard of proficiency with data.
- Own the Trinity Mirror Data Community.
- Drive best practice analysis and data usage across the organisation.
- Deliver actionable web analytics insights with the aim of driving business value.
- Assist in timely delivery of data and reporting to key stakeholders, while ensuring that a self-serve ethos is developed through all our internal clients.
- Work with wider business stakeholders to identify Key Business Requirements and KPIs, including product, editorial, commercial and marketing teams.
- Work with a variety of data sources to identify and explain audience behaviour.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Excellent numerical background.
- Strong organisational skills and stakeholder management.
- Ability to communicate clearly, present insight and gain support to drive action.
- Some experience of web analytics analysis (ideally Adobe Analytics).
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of web analytics technology.
- Understanding of media industry including digital display advertising
- Competitive salary
- 25 days + 8 bankholidays
- Pension plan
About the Company
Trinity Mirror PLC is one of the UKs largest media publishers. We are experiencing phenomenal online growth, and the acquisition of Local World in 2015 has strengthened our presence in the local markets. Were well on our way to becoming the dominant local player online in the UK.